Meeting our obligations is not just a business goal but a moral imperative. Our Project Management Methodology encapsulates well-tested approaches, describes in detail the phases, activities and tasks required to conduct a project from start to finish.
Our Project Management Methodology:
The bottom line of our project management methodology is based on the following best practices
- Decrease cost by saving time and effort to build deliverables
- Reduce the time spent completing project deliverables
- Minimize change, risks and issues by defining project properly before start working on the first task.
- Assure the quality of deliverables, increasing likely of meeting the customer’s requirements
- Monitor and control the project more efficiently, especially during the Execution phase
- Manage suppliers more effectively with comprehensive supplier contracts
- Improve staff performance by clarifying roles, responsibilities and delivery expectations
- Mitigate resources management to avoid conflict or shortage
- Establish a clear line of communication, collaboration and authority between project staff and project
- Rapid Application Development, which we mainly use for data conversion, migration and Implementation processes.
- eXtreme Manufacturing, which we mainly use to create a prototype for custom software
- eXtreme Programming, which we mostly use for COTS configuration/implementation
- Scrum, which we mostly use to develop focuses on iterative goals set by the Product Owner
Project Management Techniques and Tools we use:
We use agile project management technique for being a technology company. We champion Agile methodology because the project is organized in a series of relatively small tasks conceived and executed to conclusion as the situation demands in an adaptive manner, rather than as an entirely pre-planned process. We love agile technology because the approach keep the project owner (client) engage with our team from start to finish. Agile is an umbrella for multiple methodologies: