Client Name & Project brief description
Y2Fox supports the West Point Web Redesign effort to include but not limited to consultation with West Point customer organizations to select data for migration, testing, debugging, and documenting in accordance with (IAW) appropriate West Point standards, policies and industry best practices.
Y2fox is providing a year long secured enterprise level hosting for RedStone Arsenal
Managed Linux Support Segment
● 24x7x365 Support
● 1 Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee
● Zero-Downtime Network
● Dedicated Account Management and Business Development Team
● Port Monitoring Service
● Included Access to Portal (Ticket Manager, DNS Manager, Bandwidth and Backup Reports, Doc Center,
Knowledgebase, Billing Options)
● Automated Server Patching via Distributed Red Hat Satellite Server
Advanced Availability Monitoring
● Automatic Alert Escalation
● 10 Minute Polling
Y2Fox is currently working with the United States Department Of The Air Force to provide a sustainable and extensive wireless internet platform for Thule AFB.